09 June 2011

Wessel & Karin- 30 April 2011, Windhoek

During a wedding shoot I always try to not only capture the mood of the day- the laughter and pride and tears, but also the couple's personality. Sometimes that's easier said than done! With Karin and Wessel's wedding I was a bit nervous, because right from the start I was warned that, probably like most men, Wessel isn't too fond of a camera and would like to get the whole trauma over and done as soon as possible. But not to worry, in the end we had so much fun that the only problem I had was to get a serious photo of the 2! Every time I look at their album now I have to smile again, because their photos really reflect their spontaneous, fun loving personalities as well as their love for each other. Thanks guys, I had a great time and I know you're marriage will never have a dull moment!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment